It has been such an interesting experience because not always students develop this kind of method in order to learn the contents of the subject we study at the university. It could work for students that have jobs or study two career and don´t have time to come to class everyday.
In addition to this it is very important to state clear that this is an electronic method, this mean that is a tool that can helps in the development of the student skills but, in any case it could substitute the attendance teacher and oral classes. Also because it is on the web, and is a program, what means that in the least expected moment it could fail even without us notice it.
Beyond that, I think it is an excellent way to improve skill levels of reading and comprehension, writing and self-learning process. It adapts very well to the busy life of nowadays. I appreciate have been part of this learning program and I hope in the future it can helps other students to get better on their ways of learning and progress.
jueves, 22 de enero de 2009
ENGLISH EXPERIENCE
ENGLISH EXPERIENCE
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Attention to subject-verb agreement, verb tenses, word order and grammar stuctures.
I suggest you to write in English 15 minutes everyday in order to achieve your writing skills.
Prof Lisette Lunar
Publicar un comentario