AUTOBIOGRAPHY TEXT
Hi, my name is José Felix Tovar D. I was born on the first of July of 1982 in Caracas, the Venezuela´s capital. I studied in this city till the second grade of preliminary school, after that my family and I moved to Anaco, a small city in Anzoátegui state, I was 9 years old then. I continued my studies there until graduate from high school.
I have always had an adventurous spirit, so in my last year of high school, I decided to participate in a intercultural exchange program contest that was being held in my city in order to achieve an opportunity to an exchange student experience in another country. This contest lasted for one year and I took a lot of all kind tests. Finally I made it: on August 18th of 2000 I was leaving my country toward to Iceland to a 1 year exchange student experience.
Swimming has been part of my live since I was three years old, since then I have been practicing it and in Iceland it was not an exception. There I had the opportunity to be part of the Icelandic National Swimming Team and I traveled to Denmark to an European Youth Swimming competition representing Iceland.
I came back to Venezuela the same day of my birthday in 2001 and I started my University Studies. First, I began studies of Informatic Engineering in the University of Houston in Texas, USA. After three semesters I returned to my country due to politics and economics problems in the country regarding to the terrorist attacks in New York in September of 2001.
It took me only two semesters at the Andres Bello Catholic University to realize that I didn´t want to continue studying engineering, then I did one of the biggest changes in my life, of course, behind 6 months of vocational and psychological tests. I started a new life in the world of the communications mass media.
This career has given me the chance to experience new world concepts, others ways of thoughts, several kind of social problems understandings, etc. I have also had time to keep on my swimming trainings and reach some personal goals in this sport like to be part of the Miranda State Swimming Team.
In other areas of my live, I have had possibility to work in some TV stations and companies, as well as offices located inside the university campus. This last job I obtained it through a scholarship in which I work for the university and I receive a payment release of the semester total fees.
I´m currently studying 9th semester of mass communication in the area of Broadcasting Journalism. It last only 1 semester for me to get graduated from University and start a new phase of my life after July of this year.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario