jueves, 8 de enero de 2009

DESCRIPTIVE TEXT


After thinking and thinking I found out that I could describe myself, that would be easy I think.
Well, let´s start. My name is José Felix Tovar Duin, I´m a 26 years old guy. My hair is black and my eyes color is also dark. My height is 1 meter 70 centimeters, it´s like 5 feet 30 inches in North-American measurement system.
My skin color is dark brown. Well you can realize that I look pretty much like a guy that comes from a tropical weather, I was born in Venezuela and my nationality is proudly Venezuelan, Currently my weight is 68 Kg, or 138 LB. aprox. in the American way.
About my personality is not easy to describe that, I think it is a litter bit strong or taught, but also funny and relaxed in many ways. I also like thinks to be correct and as perfect as I can, sometimes no matter the work they represent. I like much to think in the future and further decision, I also reflect about my mistakes and the best ways to fix them, I´m pretty sure I got hundreds of them.
Hobbies, well I enjoy outdoors sports, actually I´m professional swimmers, I started in this sport when I was 3 years old, my mom brought me for the first time to a litter swimming pool near to my home and, since then, I have been practicing it. Of course, there are thousands of stories and experiences to share with you but it may bored you a litter bit, the best thing I can say is that 23 years dedicated to a such hard, disciplined, complex and very tough competitive sport have given me a well prepared and independent personality to face all targets in my life, a good capability to understand others people´s feeling and aspirations, and the most important thought to myself: improve every day in all aspect of my life.
I love having good friends, I Love talking with everybody, I think talking to others is essential in order to build your own personality and understanding of the surrounding world, it opens your mind to novel thinking, to different people you never thought they could even exist.
This is one of the several competitions I have participated in. In this time I was swimming 25 mts. Breaststroke, it is my best style, I finished first. The best performance I have reached in my life has been 10th place in Venezuela and 14th in Europe, both in 50 mts distance.

No hay comentarios: